Featured from my Etsy Favourites...Pocket Carnival

I decided I am going to do a little feature for each of the stores in my personal Etsy favourites list. There are so many wonderful artists and designers out there a million times more talented than I ever will be and I just want to share some of my favourites!

The first one I am going to feature is a fellow Australian designer Pocket Carnival (http://www.pocketcarnival.etsy.com/). She has so many cute cards, organic cotton purses and original prints it was hard to choose my favourites! She uses a combination of new & recycled materials & her packaging is also recycled!

As I am not a wordsmith I am just going to let her beautiful creations speak for themselves...Enjoy!





















3 comments:

Penny said...

Thank you so much Christine! I'm so excited to see so many of my goodies on your blog!

x Penny

Christine said...

You're welcome Penny!

Pattie said...

I love love LOVE their work!
I often wonder how they get all the little pictures on everything (maybe I'm just thinking too hard)

But, the little bag is my fave :D

Post a Comment